Re-Leased will automatically generate rent and outgoings/service charge invoices based on the tenancy term and the template set up for rent or service charge.
A partial invoice will be generated at the end of a term if:
- The term start date doesn't align with the frequency set up for the template, and
- The term is not marked as holding over
The formula used to calculate partial invoice amount:
[Annual amount] divided by  multiplied by [days included in the partial invoice]
If a term is renewed or held over after a partial term-end invoice was generated, the next partial invoice will equal the remaining balance (i.e. it won't be calculated using the formula above).
- Term-end date: 30 September
- Frequency: Monthly on day 20
- Term state: Not holding over
- An invoice covering the partial period of 20 September - 30 September is generated
- If the term is later set to "holding over" the next invoice generated will cover the remaining part of the period of 1 October - 19 October
- If the term is not set to "holding over" and expires, no further invoices will be generated