Those located in Asia-Pacific will use the term Trust Account, where customers located in Europe will use the term Client Account. For more information on regional terminology, refer to this article.
Bank statement information can be downloaded from your bank and imported into your Client / Trust Account.
Supported file types include:
- OFX (recommended type)
- CSV (as CSV file formats vary, not all files will work, where possible download other options from your bank).
- Select Client / Trust Accounts on the green menu
- Select the Account you want to import the statement for from the dropdown. This is applicable if you operate more than one Trust Account.
- Click Bank Statements at the bottom of the page or alternatively the blue Bank Statement tile.
Click Import Bank Statement
Select the green Import Bank Statement button.
- Click Choose File. Browse and select your file from the bank which should be located in your downloads folder on your computer
- Select Bank Statement Format.
- For some file types, select a date format and enter statement start and end dates.
- Click Submit
Re-Leased also has the ability to upload a manual bank statement. If you require this option, please select Manual bank statement.
This option should only be used if you are unable to obtain a bank file. The Manual Bank Statement requires manually entering the transaction date, name, reference, and spent or received amounts.