This is the process your tenant will go through once you have enabled Re-Leased Pay and they choose to pay with ACH.
1. Once they receive their invoice, they will see the Pay Online button.
2. If they have multiple invoices available to pay, they will be shown a list where they can select which invoice to pay. Currently, only one invoice can be paid at a time.
3. Once the tenant selects an invoice to pay, they will have the option pay their invoice via Credit Card or ACH.
4. When the tenant selects to pay by ACH, they are redirected to the checkout where they enter their email address and name. They will then search and sign into their bank, selecting the account they want to use for the ACH payment.
If a bank is not supported, the tenant can instead verify their bank information using micro-deposits. To do this they will click on "Enter bank details manually instead".
5. When their payment is successful, they will see the payment successful screen and be sent an email confirmation.
For more on payment processing and payout schedule
For more on what happens if a Direct Debit payment fails