1. When creating an owner contact, ensure Owner is selected from Contact Category. This will enable additional fields to be completed
2. Enter the owner’s contact information, this will pull through onto reports and owner statements.
3. To activate Re-Leased's Text Message functionality to contact the owner, ensure the mobile number is populated within the mobile number field.
4.Populate an email address in the email address field to send owner statements, copies of maintenance work orders, etc.
5. Re-Leased allows for storage of Owner’s Physical Address and Postal Address information. Use the ‘Copy from...’ buttons to replicate fields across both types of address storage fields
6. Enter Tax information / VAT Registration number for customer. If customer is not VAT / Tax elected simply enter ‘N/A’
7. Select the default payment method for paying funds or disbursements to the owner. The options are cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer. To activate Electronic Funds Transfer, landlord / owner details must be entered (see point 10)
8. Payment Priority. Select the priority for this owner.
9. Select an expense code from ‘Chart of Account’ that should be the used when creating expense invoices (this can be changed when populating invoices)
10. Enter the bank account information for this owner so that bank files can be created following disbursements.
11. If adding multiple bank accounts, select which one should be the default.
12. Enter the particulars to appear when paying funds to this owner.
13. An Equity code from ‘Chart of Accounts’ should be used when disbursing funds to this owner.
14. Selection of Re-Leased's Owner Statement formats. A format can be selected according to customer preference.
15.Disbursement profiles are used when disbursing funds to the owner. Profiles are set up in the Settings menu.
16. Owner Statements can be sent either by Post or Email*
*An Email address must be filled in for the owner for the email function to be activated.
17. Add multiple contacts for copies of statements