Re-Leased Pay - Automated recurring payment collection
Re-Leased users can now say goodbye to manual payment collection and late payments. Let Re-Leased Pay handle the process for you.
Re-Leased Pay streamlines your rent collection process for you, helps reduce arrears, and enhances your tenants' recurring payment experience. You can now easily identify those tenants who have rolled into automated recurring payments already, encourage others to join, and watch how automatic payments start rolling in.
Step 1: Identify which tenants have already set up recurring rent payments
Find out which tenants have already set up recurring rent payments on the Tenant Summary page. The Re-Leased Pay Status will specify whether they have recurring payments enabled or not.
Recurring Payment Enabled:
Recurring Payment Not Enabled:
Another way of identifying the tenants involves navigating to Send email > click the Filter Contacts link on right-hand side of the email creation screen.
Here you can filter by tenants that do not currently have Re-Leased Pay recurring payments enabled.
- Set Contact Type to Current or Future Tenant
- Select a Re-Leased Pay Recurring state:
- Recurring enabled
- No recurring payments
Step 2: Prompt other tenants to enroll in recurring payments too
In order to reach out to those tenants who have not yet set up the recurring payments, email them directly from within Re-Leased. This can be done at any time and be easily included in your current business processes. For example, you might want to encourage tenants to set up automated recurring payments as part of your new tenant onboarding process.
1. Create a new email
2. Filter contacts > Contact Type > Choose Current Contacts >Re-Leased Pay Recurring > No recurring payments
3. Either include all tenants or select tenants individually
4. Once you have identified the tenants, finish writing your email. Utilise our handy Re-Leased Pay Invitation Template from the email template dropdown. This ready-made email template provides your tenants with all the necessary information they need for a quick and secure set-up process.
Note - this template can be managed under Settings > Correspondence Templates
If you use the Re-Leased Pay Invitation template, the tenant's recurring payment set-up invitation email will look like this example below. Once your tenant clicks the set up link, they will be directed to set up page.