Expense to schedule
The Expense to Schedule feature allows you to have multiple chart of accounts across multiple schedules in the same budget. Once your budget is approved you will see a tab titled Expense to Schedule when viewing your budget overview.
When you enter the Expense to Schedule tab you will only see expense invoices which have a chart of account that occurs in multiple schedules for that budget. All other expenses will be automatically managed by the budget logic.
- The expense to schedule tab will bring the screen below
- Allocations can take place to a single schedule or you can split the expense across multiple schedules if required
- Expenses that are already saved and allocated will be specified and those that require action will have an unallocated grey status
- You will be unable to lock the budget until all expenses are fully allocated.
- Any allocations need to be saved.
NB: Each line item displayed in the table needs to be fully allocated. On