There are 2 ways that a sync can be triggered:
- By selecting the flag next to the search bar, and in the dropdown select ‘Start Sync’
- Or from the Sync Results Page by selecting the ‘Sync’ button
A spinning circle next to the search bar indicates a sync is in progress. If that spinning icon is selected, a dropdown will show the entities that are currently syncing between Re-Leased and QuickBooks Desktop.
There are 3 types of flags that will be displayed as the sync progresses/finishes:
- A blue flag indicates the sync has finished and was successful with no errors
- If the spinning wheel is replaced with an orange flag, this indicates the sync is still going, but it has found an error. If you select the line in the dropdown with the orange icon, it will detail the error, and this can be remedied while the sync is still progressing.
- If the spinning wheel is replaced with a red flag, this indicates the sync has finished, but there are errors that need to be remedied
If there is an error, select 'View sync results'. This will open the Sync Results page that will list errors that can either be fixed or unlinked.