If you are interested in being a part of this beta please click here!
This integration beta is exclusive to Microsoft Outlook. The next integration we plan to look at is Google. If you're using another email service, we hope to expand our services in the future.
Outlook integration beta capabilities:
1. Connect and Disconnect your individual Outlook account with Re-Leased.
- This will only sync messages across that you have had with existing contacts in Re-Leased.
- We do not currently save emails in Re-Leased, so when you disconnect your Outlook account all your emails will be removed.
2. View emails from your Outlook that you have received for specific Re-Leased contacts.
- View emails as a conversation thread, providing a structured view of your interactions.
- Review emails you've sent from Outlook to specific Re-Leased contacts
3. Easily view emails that other Property Managers have sent to specific contacts. (if their Outlook accounts are also connected)
4. Search through emails for specific words, subjects etc making it easier to find the information you need.
Currently, there are no permissions set for those who have access to view synced emails. Any correspondence that you have had with “existing Re-Leased Contacts” will be synced into Re-Leased once the Outlook accounts are connected. We encourage you to keep this front of mind when connecting your account.
Another consideration: is if you as a Re-Leased User, are also set up as a Contact in Re-Leased, based on our logic all your emails will be pulled in Re-Leased under your Contact. We encourage you to keep this front of mind when connecting your account for any confidential emails.
Connect your Outlook account:
Dashboard > User account settings > Connected Accounts
Select "Connect" to open the Microsoft Authentication flow
Enter or choose your Outlook email address
Enter in your password:
After your password is confirmed, you will be returned to User Settings, from here you can:
- Confirm that your account is successfully connected
Disconnect your Outlook Account
- Disconnecting your account removes all emails along with it, we do not save any emails in Re-Leased.
Contacts > choose a contact > Emails tab (new)
View emails step through:
New email tab, under Contacts
Name of the Contact
Property Manager Outlook account name
Drop down to choose which Property Managers Outlook account you would like to view emails for in the context of the specific contact
- Search box
- Send email button Note: This allows you to send an email through Re-Leased only, not through your Outlook account