Support for Overpayments and Prepayments created or edited in Xero from January 1st 2022 was enabled to sync into Re-Leased from Tuesday 20th September 2022.
If you have overpayments or prepayments prior to January 2022 and want them in Re-Leased, edit and save them in Xero. This will update the last edited date, which will include them in the next invoice sync.
Overpayments and prepayments can only be viewed in Re-Leased and need to be edited or allocated to invoices in Xero. If an allocated overpayment/prepayment isn't showing up against the correct property or tenancy in Re-Leased, make sure your tracking categories are set up correctly in Re-Leased. If a tenancy contact occupies more than one tenancy within a property, the overpayment/prepayment will not map to the tenancy in Re-Leased.
Overpayments from Xero don't have a number but are distinguished by the small yellow OP icon next to where a number is usually shown. Prepayments have a small yellow PP icon next to the number column.
Overpayments and prepayments can be viewed in the following areas of Re-Leased (ensure the credits filter is selected):
- Income & Expenses.
- Property > Invoices & credits (as long as Xero tracking is set up).
- Tenancy > Invoices & credits (as long as Xero tracking is set up and the main. contact doesn't occupy multiple areas under the same property).
- Arrears hub & arrears correspondence.
- Tenancy history.
- Tenancy arrears & aged arrears reports.
- PM and Landlord mobile apps.