In North America, Tenants are referred to as Leases. For the purpose of this article, we will refer to Outgoings and Tenants. For more information on regional terminology, refer to this article or contact support.
This article explains how to add and view Forms and Agreements and choose Email Correspondence while creating a new Rent Review
Setting the Forms and Correspondence during the creation of the Rent Review saves time having to retrospectively create these documents after performing a Rent Review. As all Forms are pre-generated and ready to be reviewed before hitting send to your tenants.
Note: The forms you select here will also be considered if performing a Bulk Rent Review
Create New Rent Review:
Select "Add a form or correspondence template"
If you have previously set default Forms and Agreements templates in Review Types then based on the Review Type you have selected above for the Rent Review you are creating, these defaults will populate through. Otherwise, the fields will be empty and you can manually select templates.
- Once you have selected a Form template, choose a Send method from:
- Email - This will allow you to select from an Email Correspondence Template
- Download - This can be used for sending letters
- You will be able to preview these templates in Settings once selected
- Click "Confirm" when you have selected your templates.