In North America, Tenants are referred to as Leases. For the purpose of this article, we will refer to Outgoings and Tenants. For more information on regional terminology, refer to this article or contact support.
For the step before this check out: Adding in Forms and Agreements and Email Correspondence for Rent Reviews
This article covers the two areas in which Forms and Agreements and email correspondence can be previewed before being sent to your tenants.
In both these areas, you are able to preview the exact documents and rent values that will be sent to your tenants, giving you reassurance before sending it through.
The first area you can find the preview is after Performing a Rent Rent Review:
- Forms and Agreement Title - Selecting this also opens the form in the documents section of the Tenancy
- This downloads the Forms and Agreement document in PDF
- Email Correspondence Title - Selecting this also opens an editable version in Settings.
- Edit the Email Correspondence during the Rent Review before sending
- Preview and Download the Email Correspondence as a PDF
- Send all correspondence straight to the tenant
The second area is during a Bulk Rent Review on the Correspondence Tab:
Selecting "Preview" next to the attachment you would like to view will bring up a document viewer as pictured below.