Once you have completed a sync, a status flag located next to the search bar will be highlighted.
- A blue flag indicates a successful sync with no errors
- An orange flag indicates the sync is still going, but it has found an error
- A red flag indicates the sync is complete, but there are some issues with the sync which will require attention
To view your sync results, click on the flag to see an overview. Click on the 'View sync results' button at the top of the dropdown to open the sync result page to see further details.
The sync results page:
Note: you will need to ask your administrator to give you access to this page.
From the sync results page you can do the following:
1. Company Selector - Select the company you want to view results.
Note: you can also navigate to this article from the ?
2. Date Filter - Specify the date that sync results will show from. If the result happened before the date, it will be excluded from the table. By default this is set as your last full successful sync date or onboarding date.
3. Status Filter - Showed linked, unlinked or all records from the results table. This status represents if the record is currently being attempted to sync or not.
4. Entity Filter - If selected, this filter will make the table only show results for specific types of records i.e. Contacts or Invoices.
5. Search filter - Search for specific results. This value will search against the Re-Leased Id, External Id and Details columns.
6. Refresh results - If a sync is in progress, you can refresh the results to show any updates.
7. Sync button - Initiate another sync.
8. Row selector - Select rows to be linked or unlinked. You can click the header to 'select all' or click individual rows. Related to number 9 on this list.
9. Relinking and unlinking - If you have any rows selected, you will see an option appear at the bottom of the screen that will allow you to unlink or relink the selected line.
If it is unlinked, this record will be ignored in the next sync. Once a record has been unlinked, it can be relinked in the future. If a record is unlinked, it may affect other records linked to this - for example, if it is an invoice that is unlinked, any payments made to that invoice will now fail on the next sync as the invoice will no longer be present having been ignored in the sync.
More information on unlinking records can be found here.
10. Date - This will show the last time this record attempted to sync.
11. Type - Represents the entity type. This will be the type that it is in Re-Leased.
12. Re-Leased Id - If the record exists in Re-Leased, the ID will be shown. Contacts, invoices, bills, and credit note IDs will have clickable links that will open the record within Re-Leased. If the record failed to sync to Re-Leased, no ID will be displayed.
13. External Id - If the record exists in QuickBooks Online, the ID will be shown. All IDs except attachments will have clickable links that will open the record in QuickBooks Online. If the record failed to sync to QuickBooks Online, no ID will be displayed.
14. Sync direction - represents whether the record failed to sync on the way into Re-Leased or the way out of Re-Leased.
- Outgoing = syncing from Re-Leased to QuickBooks Online
- Incoming = syncing from QuickBooks Online to Re-Leased
15. Details - Details of why the record failed to sync to either QuickBooks Online or Re-Leased. If the detail isn't clear, you can click the arrow on 17 to reveal more information. More information on common errors can be found here.
16. Link Status - This represents if the record is linked or unlinked.
17. More detail - When expanded, further details on why a record failed to sync to either QuickBooks Online or Re-Leased can be shown.
18. Pages - If you have many results, there could be more than 1 page. You can navigate between pages.