Welcome to Re-Leased. This documentation will provide you with a detailed guide on how to navigate inside the Re-Leased system and take full advantage of its features.
In this article, we'll cover:
Note: Those located in Asia-Pacific and Europe will use the terms Arrears and Tenants, whereas customers located in North America will use the terms Delinquency and Leases. For the purpose of this article, we will refer to it as Arrears and Tenants. For more information on regional terminology, refer to this article or contact support.
The Dashboard calendar view is your default starting page when you sign into Re-Leased.
1. Click Dashboard on the green menu to view My Calendar or use the tabs to switch to the Global Calendar, which shows the events for all users and can be filtered by user.
2. Items due Today, or which are Overdue are listed to the right of the calendar.
3. The calendar key determines what events and tasks show on your calendar.
4. The coloured tiles link to the Arrears Hub, Maintenance Hub and Inspection Hubs. Use the orange My Reminders button to view your own and add new reminders to the calendar.
All items can be attended to from the Dashboard. Hover your mouse over the item on the calendar to view basic details; or click into the item to view details, edit or action the notification.
To find out more about the Calendar see here: What Information can I see in the Calendar?
The My Analytics tab is used to display your favourite reports. Use the Add chart drop-down list to get started.
In the fast-paced world of commercial property management, having access to real-time data and actionable insights are essential for success. Re-Leased Insights provides you with a comprehensive view of key metrics, empowering you to make informed decisions, optimize resources, and enhance the overall efficiency and profitability of your portfolio, teams and business.
To find out more about Re-Leased Insights functionality, please see this article.
Selecting Properties from the menu will open the property page.
1. Tabs on the top left side switch between, viewing the current properties in a list or pinned to the map, and the third tab for viewing properties that have been archived.
2. Import Properties from a spreadsheet.
3. Add a New Property manually
4. Filter the properties listed in Re-leased
The property list can be filtered by Company, Property Manager and Property Type or by performing a search.
If ADL Forms integration is enabled, an option to export will be available. ADL forms are only available in Australia.
Click a property image or name to open the record and view further details.
Selecting Tenancies from the main navigation menu will open the Tenancy page.
1. Tenancies are listed according to their status, use the tabs on the top left side to switch between current tenancies and those which are future expired, cancelled or archived
2. Configure in setting AU only
3. Add a New Tenancy manually
4. Import tenancies from a spreadsheet
5. The tenancy list can be filtered by Company, Property Manager or by using the search options
6. Filter the list already in Re-leased
7. The order of the list can be sorted by name or street
5. Income and Expenses
Selecting Income and Expenses from the main navigation menu will open the Income and Expense page. The default view is Approved Income Invoices.
1. Tabs filter the page by type, use this to switch from Income to Expenses, Repeating Income or Repeating Expenses, and for users with access to trust accounts there is an additional tab for Receipts
2. Dropdown filters allow the list to be displayed for a selected company or property manager
3. Tabs filter the list by status
4. Search by name or invoice number to locate a specific item
5. There is the option to Process Payments, Process Bulk Expenses and add New Invoices.
6. Dropdown for more options for invoicing
Selecting Contacts from the menu will open the Contacts page.
If you are connected to Xero, this list is the same as in your Xero account. Changes made in Re-Leased will update to Xero straight away, changes made in Xero will sync into Re-Leased once per day, or whenever you sync on demand from the Settings > Manage Add Ons menu.
1. The page can be filtered by All Contacts, Current Tenants, Companies, Creditors, Owners, Preferred Suppliers, Bond Authorities (for Trust Accounting companies only) and Archived contacts.
The company, Type (Property, Tenancy, Maintenance, Insurance, Invoices, Owner, Bond Authority, Company, Creditor, Preferred Supplier)
2. You can also send text messages, emails and letters from this page
3. As with Properties and Tenancies, you can add a New Contact manually
4. Import Contacts to bulk upload contacts from a spreadsheet
5. Filter lists below
The Documents page gives you access to all documents.
1. Documents can be uploaded via a Property, Tenancy or from Documents Tab - New Document.
2. Documents can be filtered by type using the tabs, or search options.
3. Search bar to be able to find specific documents. Can be filtered by tag
Selecting Reports from the Menu will open the Report List. Xero and Stand-Alone Users will see only General Reports, and Trust Accounting Users will see both General Reports and Trust Accounting Reports.
The Re-Leased Report Builder can be accessed via the left-hand side navigation bar.
1. Select Reports for > select company
2. General Reports are grouped by Property, Tenant, Financial, Budget, Performance and Other. Unless specified otherwise, the financial reports on this page are invoice based.
Trust Accounting Reports are grouped by Transactions, banking, Financial, Disbursement, Performance, Reconciliation and Ledgers. Unless specified otherwise, these reports are payments based.
Reports enable a comprehensive analysis of information within your account, they can be viewed on the screen or downloaded. The Reports function will not make any changes to information within your account.
Options used throughout Re-Leased are managed via Settings. The Settings area can be filtered by Company by selecting the Settings for drop-down menu.
Users have great flexibility to customise Re-Leased to suit their portfolio by adding, editing and archiving the options available.
Select Manage Add-Ons and Integrations to sync data with available add-ons and apps.
To learn more about Re-Leased Settings, visit the Settings area in the Knowledge Base.
Click on the ? symbol in the top right corner of the navigation menu to contact support, access the Knowledge Base, view and provide feedback on the Re-Leased Product Roadmap, or read the latest release notes.