Designed to facilitate ease of communication and enhance the tenant experience. Provide your tenants with full visibility of their lease on Android or iPhone.
The Tenant app serves several functions:
It provides information about their tenancy, including monthly rent, contact details for their property manager and other contacts related to the tenancy, tenancy details including start and end dates, bond held, and a history of their payments.
It provides information on any upcoming or previous property inspections.
It provides access to any documents relating to the tenancy.
Tenants can submit maintenance requests from within the app for review by the property manager.
To view more about the Tenant App check out the video below:
Setting up the Tenant App:
The Re-Leased Tenant App allows tenants to easily access important information right from their iPhone or Android smartphone. In order for you to see the Tenant App in Re-Leased, we first need to activate it for your company. The Tenants App can be enabled under Settings > Add-ons & Integrations > Tenant App.
Inviting your Tenants to the App
- Enable the Tenant App under Settings.
- Select Manage Tenant Accounts.
- Select Invite Tenant.
- Complete tenant invitation by including:
- Select the delivery method under Invite Type.
- Include Tenant(s) name you wish to invite to the App.
- Enter Subject of the invite.
- Enter Email content using the available insert fields.
- Confirm which Permissions the tenant has access to view.
- Select Send.