The Maintenance Report will show the list of maintenance tasks that are scheduled for each Property.
Maintenance can be viewed and managed from the Maintenance Hub on the dashboard.
To access the Maintenance Report, click on Reports in the main header menu, then click on Maintenance Report under the Property heading.
This report can be filtered by:
1. Report For - Select a Company
2. Property Manager
3. Delegated To - if this task has been delegated to a different user
4. Date filter - filter by the due date of the Maintenance task
6. Type - Maintenance type
7. Properties to Include - Select a list of Properties
There are several columns that be toggled on or off depending on if you need to view this information in the Report:
8. Maintenance Status to Include
- Awaiting quotes
- Awaiting approval
- Work Order sent
- In Progress
- Work cancelled - for the purpose of tasks that did not go ahead
Clicking Generate Report on Screen will show the maintenance report. If you select many columns, the report will become scrollable horizontally as well as vertically so that the information is presented without being squashed onto one page.
You can also choose do download the report as PDF or CSV file. Again be mindful of selecting many columns when printing to PDF - we recommend printing in Landscape format so the text doesn't become too small.