You'll see a list of Insurance Types currently available in your Group.
Adding a new Insurance type
From the list of Insurance Types, click Create New Insurance Type.
Enter a name and click Save Insurance Type
Importing Insurance types
To import a file with new insurance types, click on the 'Import' button to open the Import page.
Under Select File to Import, click to select a file that contains your new records.
- The file format requires only one column; with a header row titled "Insurance Type", and the the Insurance types in a list in the rows underneath.
Verify that the contents are acceptable, by looking at the message panel on the right. If the check marks are green then the row will be imported.
Click on 'Import' to import the values.
Editing a Type
To edit an Insurance type from the list of Insurance Types:
- Click on the name
- Make any changes to the name
- Click 'Save insurance type'
Archiving a Type
To archive an insurance type from the list of Insurance Types:
- Click on the Name
- Click on the 'Archive' button
- When asked if you are sure, click on the 'Archive this insurance type' button
Un-Archiving a Type
To un-archive an insurance type from the list of Insurance Types:
- Select the 'Archived Insurance Types' tab
- Click on the 'Restore' link next to the name
- When asked if you are sure, click on the 'Restore this insurance type' button