The Invite User functionality allows you to send an email to a user to join your company in Re-Leased.
To send an email to a new user inviting them into your company in Re-Leased, click on Users under the Settings menu.
Select the +Invite a New User button.
Enter the following details to issue an Invite to the proposed Users:
- Email Address - This is the email address of the User you wish to invite to your Company, and will be the User's login email to Re-Leased.
- User First Name (Mandatory)
- User Last Name (Mandatory)
- User Role (Permissions) - Confirm the Users level of access within Re-Leased.
- Email Subject - This will be pre-filled and can be amended if needed.
- Email Body - this will be pre-filled. You can type in new text, and can also use the quick links on the left to add in the Company Name, First Name or Last Name.
- Once confirmed, select Send.
- Admin users can manage other users - this will allow the user to change other user's settings. You should only select this if the user is to have managerial rights over other users settings.
- Limited to Property/Lease invoices - this will prevent the user from seeing any other invoices other than those that are assigned to Leases.
- Owners portal access only - the user will only be able to see the limited functionality that is in the Re-Leased portal.
Please click the link for more information on Adding existing users to other companies