Repeating income invoices can be used for any kind of regular income, which is not rent.
1. Select Income & Expenses on the navigation bar
2. Select the sub heating Repeating Income
3. Select the New Repeating Income Invoice
Filling in the invoice template
- Set how often this invoice should repeat in days, weeks, months or years. Select when the first invoice should generate & due date. You can also choose to set it to draft, awaiting approval or approved.
- Select the related property & tenancy if applicable & also set the applicable creditor. You can also choose to enter a reference. If a related property is selected, there's an option to use default ledgers based on the Property and Account. These are set up under the Property's > Ledger page.
- Complete the details of the income invoice, description, amount & chart of account code to be used. You may also choose to attach a PDF (for example, a scanned copy of the income invoice) for reference purposes. Please note; A copy of this PDF is NOT attached the invoices generated by the template.
If was also worth noting that each repeating expense invoice if set to approved can be auto emailed to the tenancy after it has been generated.