Occupied Areas are the areas of the property that are assigned to a tenancy.
The list of occupied areas is shown first, and under that is a list of unassigned areas. Click on edit to see area detail such as annual market rent and cost per unit of measurement.
To add a new area click + New Area.
Only areas that are not occupied can be archived.
Rent to Area Allocation
Rent to area allocation allows you to split the value of the tenant's rent over the areas. This allows the tenancy schedule to show a rate per unit of measurement (m2, ft2, ha, ac).
Viewing and Managing Areas for a Tenancy
Select the required tenancy
1. Click Occupied Areas
2. Select Area from the dropdown
3. Select Add Area to Tenancy
4. This information can be adjusted within Property Areas
5. To remove an area from the tenancy, select the red minus button
6. Change the unit of measurement the total area size is displayed in
7. Adjust the rent allocation that will be displayed on the Tenancy Schedule Report by clicking Edit Rent to Area Allocation
Edit Rent to Area Allocation
Editing the rent to area allocation adjusts how the rent for each occupied area appears on the tenancy schedule report. You can edit the rate per unit of measurement or annual rent and the other will auto-populate.
1. Preview the Tenancy Summary by clicking on the magnifying glass icon
2. These details are stored against the property
3. Complete these details as required for reporting purposes
4. Select Save
Tenancy schedule report
For each area of the tenancy, the annual rent and rent per unit of measurement are shown as below: