The GST Details report is an invoice based report showing all transactions for an owner or ledger within a selected date range.
The report is grouped by Account Type, then by Account Code and ordered by Invoice Date.
The Summary section only includes totals for Income and Expenses, as these are the amounts that will be included in the Tax Summary report which can then be used to submit tax returns.
Sub-totals for Assets, Equity and Liabilities are also included for your information.
- Reports For - Select a Company
- Bank Account - Trust Accounting companies will need to select a Bank Account to run the report for.
- Date Range - Trust Accounting companies will need to select the periods to run the report for. The available periods are based on the close of periods completed for the selected Bank Account. Xero and standalone companies will need to select a start and end date. Any approved or paid invoices with an Issue Date within the selected periods or start and end dates will be included in the report.
- Run Report By - You can choose to run this report by Owner or by Property.
- Account Types - The group of account types that you
- Owners to Include - Select owners for this report