To see the Insurance records for a Property:
- Select a Property
- Click on the Insurance menu on the left
The Property Insurance Page
The Property Insurance page contains:
- Click the Policy Title to edit
- Click Preview link to preview policy
- The type of policy
New Insurance Record
Click New Insurance Record to add policy details, save to keep details.
1. Enter Policy Number
2. Choose Insurance Type, these are defined in Company Settings
3. Enter Company Name
4. Enter Broker Name: If not set up as an existing contact, it will automatically be added.
5. Enter Policy Start Date
6. Enter Policy Renewal Date : When this record will show on the dashboard calendar for the manager of the property.
7. Enter in Premium, Excess & Cover Amount
8. Add additional Notes
9. Add additional documents
Edit or Archive Insurance Records
Click the policy name link to see a preview.
To edit or archive, select Insurance Details on the left side menu. Make changes and Save to keep or Cancel to discard, or Archive to permanently remove this record.
Insurance can be renewed from the Dashboard calendar.
Click the event and Mark as Complete, then select Yes to create the renewal.
The renewed insurance details will be completed for a consecutive policy, adjust any details and save.