Keys can be loaded in Re-Leased under Properties > Keys > +New Key. Once you have loaded keys for each property you are able to track where each key is.
Checking Key Out
If a user or contact needs to use the key you will need to check the key out.
- Click on the Check Keys Out.
- Complete details on who is checking the key and what the due date of return is.
- A contact can be used to check the key out or a user.
- Select the key required and click on Check Keys Out.
Checking Key In
Once the key is returned you will need to check it back in.
- Click on Check Keys In.
- You will be given the option of any keys that have been checked out for the property.
- Select the key required and click on Check Keys In.
Keys can be monitored by using the Property Key Status Report, found under Reports > General > Property.