The Contacts section of Re-Leased comes with the ability to send an email to Contacts. The emails can be a one-off or written using a custom template.
Sending an email
1. Go to the Contacts menu
2. Click on the Send Email button.
3. Select Company from dropdown.
4. Type the recipient's contact name to add them to the email, or click Filter Contacts to filter and select groups of contacts. Click on CC or BCC if you need to add recipients to these fields.
5. Select custom Template or draft one-off message.
6. Enter the email Subject
7. Enter the body of your email under Message and Attach Files.
8. Once you have completed your email click Send Email.
Example contact search - Filter Contacts:
Contacts can be filtered by Contact Type (1) and by Property (2), Tenants (3), and Property Manager (4).
Note the Current Tenant option will return all tenancy contacts who have the General Correspondence tenancy notice selected.
Example contact search - Distribution List:
Distribution Lists allow communication to be sent to a specific group of contacts. Contacts can be added to the list based on their connection to a specific property, by manually selecting individuals or by selecting a Distribution List. To find out more, go to Distribution Lists.
Distribution Lists can be added under Contacts List (1) and selecting the relevant Distribution List (2). Once selected, click Add Selected (3).