Only once your account has been verified, payment processing fees have been configured and a bank account has been selected, a ‘Pay Online’ button can be added to all of your invoice templates and invoice correspondence templates.
If you only use the System Template, you will first need to create a custom invoice template before you can add the 'Pay Online' button.
- In Re-Leased Pay Account Settings, click Create template
- You will be redirected to create a custom invoice template
If you already have custom invoice templates, you can add the 'Pay Online' button.
- In Re-Leased Pay Account Settings, click Sounds great!
- A Pay Online button will be applied to all your custom invoice templates, and invoice correspondence templates
The 'Pay Online' button will not appear on invoices generated using the system template. A custom invoice template must be set as your company default, set as the default for a property or set as the default for a tenancy in order for the button to appear on invoices. The 'Pay Online' button will appear on any newly generated invoices.
Adding a Pay Online from Invoice Templates Settings
A Pay Online button can also be added to custom templates from Settings > Invoice Templates
To add the Pay Online button:
- In Re-Leased Settings, click Invoice Templates
- Either edit an existing template, or click Create New Template
- Slide Enable Pay Online? to Yes
- Click Save Template