The Payments Hub is where you will find a list of all online payments that have been made by your tenants.
You can get to the Payments Hub from Re-Leased Pay Settings once you have started creating your Re-Leased Pay Account by clicking Payments Hub. There is also a Re-Leased Pay button on the Income & Expenses page.
Each payment listed will have the following information:
- The date the payment was made
- The invoice number which can be clicked to open the invoice
- The name of the contact the invoice was sent to
- The related property from the invoice (if it was selected)
- The payment method used to make the payment
- The invoice amount that was paid by the tenant
- The status of the payment
There are 5 statuses that you could see:
- Processing - this means the tenant has clicked the ‘Pay Online’ button to pay their invoice and their payment was successful
- Paid Out - the money has been processed and paid out to your bank account (this could take up to 24 hrs)
- Payout Failed - the payout has failed to make it to your bank account (if this happens, you will receive an email)
- Reversed - the payment was reversed in Re-Leased or in your accounting software
- Payment Failed - related specifically to direct debit when payment failed to be received from the tenants bank account
From the Payments Hub you are able to view your Payouts or return to the Re-Leased Pay Settings by clicking on Account Settings.