Once you have started creating your account, you can add your bank account. Your bank account is required for receiving payments that tenants have made after they have been processed securely by Stripe.
At the moment only one bank account can be selected. If you have multiple bank accounts and are happy to have all processed payments paid into one account, you can still use Re-Leased Pay.
- In Re-Leased Pay Settings, click Select Bank Account
- Select your bank account this list is made up of:
- Chart of Accounts that have the type “Bank”
- Client Accounting /Trust Accounting only - Chart of Accounts tied to an active Client Account/Trust Account
- Once an account has been selected, it can be edited
- Note: Any changes to the bank account, after the initial setup, will trigger a change notification email which will be sent to ALL admin users
- If you want to link this account to a property select "receive funds from" and choose a property from the list - (Add multiple banks article)
Optional step for external accounting connections, select Chart of Account for payments:
- You are able to choose a different Chart of Account to allocate payments against. Find out more
- Click Save
Next step: Processing Fees