This is the process your tenant will go through once you have enabled Re-Leased Pay and they choose to pay with Direct Debit.
1. Once they receive their invoice, they will see the Pay Online button.
2. If they have multiple invoices available to pay, they will be shown a list where they can select which invoice to pay. Currently, only one invoice can be paid at a time.
3. Once the tenant selects an invoice to pay, they will have the option pay their invoice via Credit Card or Direct Debit.
4. After selecting to pay by Direct Debit, they are redirected to the checkout where they enter their name, email address, their bank account number and confirm that they are the account holder.
5. When their payment is successful, they will see the payment successful screen and be sent an email confirmation.
For more on payment processing and payout schedule
For more on what happens if a Direct Debit payment fails