The Rent Roll / Tenancy Schedule will show a list of areas related to leases/tenancies per property with their Lease Terms, Reviews, Outgoings & Rent. The report is based on the Areas within the property.
The report can be filtered by:
- Reports For - Select a Company
- Owner to Include- Select one or more owner
- Property Manager - Select a Property Manager
- Types of Properties to Include - Select type/s of properties
- Property to Include - Select one or more Properties
- Tags to Include - Select one or more property tags.
- Occupancy status - Include vacant, occupied, or both.
- Detail to include - These can be individually chosen or you can choose to Include All
- Next Expiry - displays the next rent expiry for the selected areas tenancy
- Final Expiry - displays the final rent expiry for the selected areas tenancy
- Default Outgoings % - displays the outgoings % set for each tenancy
- Outgoings /m2 - calculates the outgoings per meter squared base on the Net Annual Outgoings
- Net Annual Outgoings - as defined in the active Budgets by Area for a property
- Non-measurable areas - provides the option to include non-measurable areas into the report
- Next Rent Review - Displays the next rent review only
- Rent Type - retrieved the rent type specified for the tenancy
- Clauses - displays the tenancy clauses for the tenancy
- Initial Rent - adds in the initial rent that these areas tenancy would have incurred
- Current Rent - displays the current rent for the area as specified in the rent to area allocation. If no area allocation exists then the Tenancy rent will be used. If no rent current template exists the value specified in the "Tenancy Schedule Annual Net Rent" will be displayed.
- Next Future Rent - retrieves all future rent that this tenancy would incur.
- Tenancy Type - displays the type of tenancy that has been set up
- Non Lettable Areas - provides the option to include non-lettable areas in to there report
- Next Lease Break - retrieves the next lease break date
- Market Rent - adds in the market rent for the tenancy as specified in the rent to area allocation
- Tags - retrieves all property tags associated with the property this tenancy occupies
- Sort the areas by title ascending or descending
- Select which unit of measurement to display totals in
Notes on report results
- All Outgoings values for areas are retrieved from the totals in the current active Budget by Area created for the property it relates to. If you do have a budget by Area set up the value of the outgoings will be blank.
- The results of Current Rent includes a field for Current Rent Period Amount, this value corresponds to the tenancy Monthly Net Rent and will be repeated for each area that this tenancy occupies
- Market Rent - Is the Annual Market Rent value as specified in the Area record
Click Generate Report on Screen, Print as PDF or Download CSV
Tenancy Schedule Annual Rent
Should you not collect rent for a lease/tenancy but still wish to report on the rent performance of that tenancy Re-Leased provides an ability to capture a Tenancy Schedule Annual Rent for reporting. This feature allows the user to capture the Annual Net Rent for a tenancy and split that rent by area occupied. These values are then used to report on the Tenancy Schedule under Current Rent. This feature is only available on a tenancy if there is no rent template in place. If a rent template is added any information previously captured under the Tenancy Schedule Annual Rent feature will be ignored.
Tips on printing a PDF export of the Tenancy Schedule
The Tenancy Schedule report can contain a large amount of information which in some instances can reduce the size of the text on a PDF export. If an PDF export of the Tenancy Schedule is required you will be able to print the document across multiple pages in poster format with the instructions below.
- Open the PDF export of the Tenancy Schedule in a PDF reader such as “Acrobat Reader”.
- Select the Print option.
- In the print dialogue select “Poster”.
- Input a “Tile Scale” which will adjust the print to expand both horizontally and vertically across multiple pages as shown on the preview in the right of that dialogue.
- When the number of tiles on the grid for the print is satisfactory you may finalise the Print.