Those located in Asia-Pacific and Europe will use the terms Arrears and Tenancies, where customers located in North America will use the terms Delinquency and Leases. For more information on regional terminology, please refer to this article.
The Lease Aged Delinquency/Tenancy Aged Arrears Report provides a list of tenancies that are currently in arrears grouped by weeks & months. This report can be found in the Tenant section of the General reports.
Tenancy Aged Arrears Report Filters:
- Report For - Select a Company or show all companies in the report
- Arrears Up to & Including - Displays Tenancies that have invoices due by as at Date. Any payments or credit allocations made prior to or on the as at Date will be included in the report. Payments or credit allocations made after the as at Date will not be included in the report
- Vacated Status - Choose whether to Include or Exclude vacated tenancies
- Filter By - Choose to filter the report by Property Manager, Properties or by Owner. Note that Owner is NOT a mandatory field in the system. If a search filtered by Owner returns no results, it may be because an Owner isn't listed for that property
- Breakdown Type - Choose from Days or Weeks for the aged period in the report
- Property Managers to Include - This field will change dynamically depending on whether you filter by Property Managers, Properties or Owners. You can either make individual selections to include or by leaving the field blank it will include all results
- Type of Property - By clicking Include All you will see all Property Types, or you can make individual selections
- Detail to Include Checkboxes:
- Tenancy Ledger Balance - Choose whether to include the available tenancy ledger balance for the tenancy in the report. Note that this option will only show for Trust Account companies and for the UK this option will always be defaulted to be checked ON
- Unallocated Credit Notes - Choose whether to show unallocated credits in the report. For the UK this option will always be defaulted to be checked ON
- Arrears Status - Choose whether to show the Arrears Status in the report
- Latest Note - Choose whether to include the latest note in the report
- Areas - Choose whether to include Tenancy Areas in the report
By clicking Generate Report on Screen the report will show on screen. If you make subsequent changes to the report filters, you must click Generate Report on Screen to refresh the data shown. Alternatively, you can Print as PDF or Download CSV.
New Filters Added to above screen
- Invoice Type
- Days Overdue
Lease Aged Delinquency/Tenancy Aged Arrears Report
The top of the Report shows the following information:
- Report Date - The date the report was generated.
- For Property Managers - Dependant on the filter selected (i.e. Property Managers, Properties or Owners).
- Report As At - The date you chose to run the Report for. If no date is selected, this will default to today's date.
- Arrears/Delinquency Summary - This section shows the summary position for the Company selected.
- Current Leases/Tenancies in Arrears/Delinquency - This shows the percentage of current arrears/delinquencies (excludes vacated & expired tenancies).
This section of the summary shows the percentage value of arrears against current, vacated and expired arrears.
The body of the Report shows the following information:
- Property - Property Name.
- Areas - The Areas associated with the Lease/Tenancy. This is an optional column.
- Lease/Tenancy - The Lease/Tenancy Name and relevant Chart of Accounts.
- Status - Shows the Arrears/Delinquency status if it has been set in the Lease/Tenancy Details. This is an optional column.
- Latest Note - The report will show the latest note heading, body of note & date. This is an optional column.
- Ledger Balance - Shows the Available Ledger Balance for the Lease/Tenancy. This is an optional column.
- Outstanding Rent Invoices - Total of rent invoices in arrears for the Tenancy
- Outstanding Other Invoices - Total of other invoices in arrears for the Tenancy
- Outstanding Invoices - Total of Outstanding Rent Invoices & Outstanding Other Invoices.
- Unallocated Credits - If you've selected this option, any unallocated credits show on screen and contribute to the Total Arrears Position
- Total Arrears Position - Outstanding Invoices minus Unallocated Credits equals the Total Arrears Position
- Aged Period - The period of arrears selected in the report filters
- Vacate Date - The date the tenancy is to be vacated
The report subtotals by Property Manager, Property or Owners depending on the search filter and totals at the bottom of the page.