Re-Leased offers the ability to sign up for our efficient Invoice Intelligence scanning tool. This cuts our a large portion of the manual work involved in transferring information from your uploaded expense invoices into Re-Leased. Should you choose to take up this offering the following article will explain how you can use this feature
This can be accessed from the + Quicklinks menu at the top of your screen or via the Income and Expenses menu item at the top navigation.
You have two options to upload files:
- Via the direct upload from you local device, this supports a range of formats as mentioned on screen
- Via email to your unique email address that will be displayed on-screen. This method only supports .pdf attachments contained in the email.
When the necessary uploads are complete you may view their processing status on the All Documents tab. You may see that invoices are in a range of states before you are able to continue processing them. these states include:
- Processing - currently no action is required by you, the tool is busy processing the file.
- Fingerprinting - To improve the speed of processing subsequent invoices from the same supplier we are creating a fingerprint. This should only happen once per supplier invoice and will allow the tool to learn how best to process subsequent invoices from the same supplier.
- Duplication alert - We have picked up that this invoice has already been uploaded. Please archive the duplicate and continue processing the original upload.
- Confirm Contact required - We were unable to match the contact on the invoice to a contact on your Re-Leased profile. Please follow the pop-up to either create a new contact or create an auto match rule to match the invoice contact to an existing contact on your profile. Once done this rule will be used going forward and can be managed by the Manage Auto-match button at the top of your screen.
- Confirm Property required - We were unable to match the property on the invoice to a property on your Re-Leased profile. Please follow the pop-up to create an auto match rule to match the invoice property to an existing contact on your profile. This rule will be used going forward and can be managed by the Manage Auto-match button at the top of your screen.
- View invoice - We have completed processing of the invoice. You may not vet the details and continue to process the pre-populated Re-Leased invoice.
When viewing a processed invoice you have the ability to verify that the information is correct by viewing the uploaded invoice on the right and the prepopulated information on Re-Leased on the left hand side. You would need to capture any additional information that is not pre-populated, and submit the invoice for its next stage of processing. These invoices can be Saved as Drafts, Saved and Submitted for Approval or Saved and Approved, or even Deleted if you wish to do so. Thereafter you may choose to process the next invoice by clicking on Next Bulk Processing Invoice.
Invoices that have been uploaded in error can be archived from the All Documents tab.