Within a Tenancy, you can view all related correspondence by navigating to a Tenancy, and selecting Correspondence from the left hand menu. This will show you a list of related correspondence for that tenancy, including SMS, letters, and emails.
For emails, you can track when a recipient has had their email delivered, and when it was opened, to assist you with disputes that may arise around whether emails, including Invoices, were sent.
In Re-Leased, when an email is sent to multiple recipients, we group these in the Correspondence list.
- You can click the down arrow (1) to expand the group and see the individual recipients.
- Each recipient will have an icon to indicate whether the email has been delivered (2), failed (3), or is queued (4).
Actions - individual recipient
- If you click the More Actions icon next to a recipient (5), you have two options: Resend message, and Show activity report.
- Resend message pops up a screen that allows you to review the recipient's email address, and edit (6) if necessary, before clicking Resend (7). Please note that saving a change to the email address here will save that change against the contact record going forward.
- Show activity report will bring up a screen summarising the contents of the email, along with a list of times and dates of events relating to that email, such as when it was sent, delivered, and opened by that recipient. This report can also be downloaded to PDF by clicking Download activity report (8)
Actions - grouped recipients
- If you click the More Actions icon on the top summary line of the group (9), you have two options: Resend failed messages, and Download group activity report.
- If you click Resend failed messages, a screen will pop up with all of the recipients that failed to send in that group. You can use the edit icon (10) to change their email address(es) - remember this will save changes against the contact record. You can also use the checkboxes (11) to select which of those recipients you wish to resend to. Once you're happy with the updated information, click Resend (12) to send the new email(s).
- If you click Download group activity report, a pop up will ask you to confirm your download. If you click Download (13), a Zip file will download with PDFs of all of the activity reports for each of the recipients in the group.