Display settings for owner statements can be tailored at a company level under Settings > Communications > Owner Statement Options
The default owner statement type for all new companies is the "Separate short statement for each ledger - Commercial"
This can be changed by selecting another type from the drop down field. This will update all owners that are set to use the default type. Any owners that have been individually updated to use a different type will not be affected by changing the default owner statement type.
- Title that appears at the top of the statement
- Display email can be either the Property Managers email OR the Company email
Look and feel
- Upload a logo image - this can be aligned left / center / right OR as a banner across the full width of a portrait statement. NB: If using a landscape format it's recommended to use an aligned option as the banner option does not span the full width of a landscape statement.
- Accent colours - customise statement colours to reflect your brand. Check how these look in the statement preview further down the page
Portrait OR Landscape option for the "Detailed commercial" statement type.
Show/hide the following information:
- Officer in Effective Control/Licensed Estate Agency
- Owner bank details
- Tax Number
- Ledger name
Option to anonymise the following owner group details:
- Owner names
- Owner payment amounts
- Owner payment details
The statement settings selected are shown in a preview at the bottom of the page.
Select the green Save button under the preview to save your company settings.
Owner level display settings
If you want to have a different configuration for a specific Owner or Owner Group, you can change the settings under Contacts > Owner > Contact details
For owners, you can anonymise their bank details
For owner group members (not including the owner receiving the statement) you can anonymise the other members names, the total amount paid to them, and bank/payment details.