Those located in Asia-Pacific and Europe will use the term Tenancy Schedule, where customers located in North America will use the term Rent Roll. For more information on regional terminology, refer to this article or contact support.
Adding outgoings to the tenancy schedule is also possible. You are able to add two types of outgoings:
1. Budgeted outgoings that will be retrieved from the property Budget By Area
2. Tenant level outgoings that will be retrieved from the outgoings or rent template.
Adding Area level outgoings
If the property has a current approved Budget by Area you can use the following steps to add area level outgoings figures.
1. Group the report by Property
2. Select Columns and tick Annual Net Outgoings. This will add a new column to the rightmost side of the report on-screen. NB: you may untick columns you no longer require and and reorder your layout by dragging the six dots alongside each ticked column in the list below
Adding tenant level outgoings
1. Group the report by Tenancy
2. Toggle Outgoings by Tenancy. This will add outgoings to each tenancy listed in your report. NB: This option displays outgoings in specified in an Outgoings Template or line items in the Rent Template marked as Outgoings.