Those located in Asia Pacific will use the term Trust Account, where customers located in Europe will use the term Client Account. For the purpose of this article, we will refer to it as a Trust Account. For more information on regional terminology, refer to this article or contact support.
If you require a trust account to be archived, a Re-Leased customer support agent can do this for you.
Before contacting Re-Leased support to archive a trust account, please ensure the following checklist has be completed:
- Trust account balance is $0
- All ledger balances associated with the trust account are $0
- Nothing is awaiting reconciliation
- No unpresented payments or deposits
- Trust account is balanced
- No properties are associated to ledgers in the trust account
- Bond/Deposit ledgers must be zero
- There are no outstanding bonds
- There are no outstanding ledger tasks
Trust accounts cannot be restored after archiving, you will need to create a new trust account if it was archived in error.